- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- ¼ cup cold water
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- ¼ cup good thick mayonnaise
- 4 sundried tomato halves, finely chopped
- 1½ tablespoons fresh chives, sliced
- 50 grams Emmenthal or other firm-style cheese, finely diced or grated
- 50 grams goat's cheese, finely diced
- ¾ cup cream, whipped
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and leave to swell. Dissolve by heating in the microwave for 15 seconds on high or stand the dish over hot water.
- In a food processor, blend the cottage cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Pulse in the sundried tomatoes, chives, blue cheese, Emmenthal and goats cheese.
- Fold together the cheese mixture with the dissolved gelatin and whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual pots or ramekins and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving with crackers or crusty bread.