50 grams butter
1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1½ cups risotto rice
4½ cups chicken stock
½ cup white wine
250 grams mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup cream
1. Melt the butter in the pressure cooker and pan-fry the onion and garlic over a low heat until soft. Add the rice and stir until well coated in butter.
2. Stir in the stock, wine, mushrooms and season.
3. Close and lock the lid. Bring to high pressure over a high heat. Reduce heat to stabilise pressure on high; cook for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the heat off and leave the pressure cooker to stand for 10-15 minutes until the cooking indicator has completely sunk back. Shake to remove any steam bubbles and remove the lid.
5. Carefully stir in the Parmesan cheese and cream before serving on grilled large flat mushrooms topped with grille dbacon, extra grated cheese and chopped fresh seasonal herbs.There are no comments for this recipe. You can leave a comment below.
There's no need to stand at the stove and stir. This creamy, tender risotto is cooked in less than 10 minutes.