- 5 teaspoons gelatin
- ½ cup water
- 1½ cups strong, cold raspberry-scented tea
- 1½ cups fruity pinot noir
- grated rind 1 lemon
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Sprinle the gelatin over the water and stand for 10 minutes to hydrate. Dissolve by standing over hot water or by placing in the microwave for 10 seconds on high power. Stir.
- Place the tea, pinot noir, lemon rind and sugar in a saucepan and warm until sugar dissolves. Do not boil. Stir in the dissolved gelatin.
- Add the raspberries and remove from the heat. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a 4-cup or 2x 2-cup wetted jelly moulds and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Turn out to serve.