1½ cups flour
¼ cup cocoa
½ cup icing sugar
100 grams butter, diced
3-4 tblsp cold water
500 grams dark plain chocolate (Energy is good here)
50 grams kremalta
180 gram packet marshmallows, chopped
½-¾ cup raspberry flavoured cranberries
½-¾ cup blueberry flavoured cranberries
70 gram packet raw pistachio nuts
1. Place the flour, cocoa and sugar in a bowl. Lightly rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles crumbs.
2. Add the egg and water and mix to make a pliable dough. Press into a paper-lined 20 x 30cm slice tin, using a floured tumbler to help roll the dough out evenly in the slice tin.
3. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes or until the pastry is cooked. Cool.
4. Melt the chocolate and kremalta together and pour over the marshmallows, cranberries and pistachio nuts and mix quickly.
5. Pour the topping onto the cooled base and refrigerate until set. Cut into bite-sized pieces and store in the refrigerator.There are no comments for this recipe. You can leave a comment below.
An old favourite gets a new flavour with cranberries and pistachio nuts.