1 cup couscous
1 cup water
½ teaspoon salt
6x 150 grams pieces salmon fillet, skin removed
a little flour
6 tablespoons butter or olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1 tablespoon grated fresh onion
grated rind of one lemon
250 tub sour cream
fresh slices of tomato to accompany
1. Place the couscous in a bowl, pour over the boiling water and salt and stir well. Set aside for 10 minutes until the couscous has absorbed all the water. Fluff well with a fork and leave the couscous to cool.
2. Beat the egg with a little water in a shallow bowl.
3. Dust the salmon steaks well with flour. Dip into the gg and then coat well with the couscous, patting it firmly on to the salmon.
4. Heat the butter or oil in a frying pan and, when hot, add the salmon steaks. Cook over a moderate to high heat, for about 4 minutes each side.
5. Serve the salmon hot on top of fresh slices of tomato and accompanied with the Lemon and Dill Sour Cream. Serve with salad and mixed greens.
1. Mix the dill, onion, lemon rind and sour cream together. Garnish with the tomato.There are no comments for this recipe. You can leave a comment below.