200 grams Chevre Tihi
10 sheets filo pastry
50 grams butter, melted
¼ cup toasted desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon butter
1 small onion, peeled and sliced
2 teaspoons curry powder
400 grams tin unsweetened apricots
½ cup coconut milk
1. Cut the Chevre Tihi cheese into about 20 long thin pieces, each 4-5cm long.
2. Cut the filo pastry sheets in half lengthwise. Brush with butter and fold in half crosswise. Brush with butter again and sprinkle over a little coconut. Place the cheese on the pastry and tuck in the sides. Roll up to enclose the cheese. Place on a greased baking tray. Repeat using all cheese and pastry. Brush with butter.
3. Bake at 190ºC for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cold with Apricot and Curry dip.
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan and cook onion until soft. Add curry powder and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Place onion, apricots (including juice) and coconut milk in a food processor and process until smooth.
Chevre Tihi (goat's cheese) lovers will adore this dish!