500 gram packet pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
440 gram tin artichoke hearts
1 bunch asparagus
left over turkey, ham or chicken (optional)
1 cup mayonnaise
¼ cup finely chopped herbs (such as mint, chive, thyme and tarragon)
2-3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well and toss in first measure of olive oil.
2. Drain artichoke hearts and slice in half. Peel and slice avocados. Slice mushrooms.
3. Blanch and slice the asparagus.
4. Toss the ingredients together with herb mayonnaise and extra vinegar. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Herb mayonnaise
6. Mix all the ingredients together.There are no comments for this recipe. You can leave a comment below.
Quick to throw together, with lots of wonderful flavours. Use any type of pasta for this dish.